We seek the best environmental professionals in the business and demand much of our employees. Over the past decade, AARCHER has become a preferred employer of environmental professionals that thrive in a merit-based culture where new challenges drive individual growth.
We offer a high-energy, small firm culture combined with compensation and benefits common only to very large corporations: partially or fully company funded health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, escalating paid time off, holidays, direct deposit, employee assistance program, flextime, and other employee benefits (representative listing; subject to change). Aarcher was recently identified as one of the top 50 environmental consulting firms to work for by an industry watch group.
Each staff member is encouraged to continually develop their specific area of interest and expertise, while gaining a strong working knowledge of other AARCHER service areas. This form of development and cross-training results in a more robust, capable, and flexible team, and supports our belief in lifelong learning.
Because AARCHER experiences very limited staff turnover, gaining a position at AARCHER can be difficult. New opportunities to join our team are posted on this page, and we encourage you to respond to any opportunities that match your strengths.
Please Check Back
AARCHER seeks the best environmental professionals in the business and demands much of its employees. If you plan to compete for a position at AARCHER, you should know that we expect our employees to:
- work to build strong relationships. Strong relationships are built on trust, honesty, and integrity. We listen and respond to the needs of customers, associates, communities, and vendors, treating them as partners.
- be entrepreneurial. Our employees initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business.
- respect the individual. We respect people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills, and experience as individuals and team members. We work to attract, develop, and recognize outstanding people, and care for them and their families.
- seek the facts and provide insight. We strengthening our reputation as trusted and objective advisers because we are not afraid to challenge assumptions, pursue facts, and communicate potential problems to our clients with courage and candor.
- innovate. We serve our clients by offering a continuously evolving array of interrelated environmental management resources.
- take initiative. We encourage every team member to try new things, test concepts outside the norm, and never be afraid for a trial to fail.
- always try to do more than what is expected.
- feel a sense of urgency. We own problems, and we are always responsive. We are customer-driven and understand that we are paid for productive time.
- be frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s and our client’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- love to compete. We believe that fair and open competition brings out the best in us.
- believe in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings, we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- understand that it is both possible and important to have fun while we are building this great company.