Ensuring that natural resource protection requirements are met requires accurate identification and characterization, and an understanding of applicable requirements and stakeholder concerns.
AARCHER provides nationwide natural resources assessment, monitoring, management, and planning services for Federal agencies, stakeholders, and project proponents.
Our team of environmental scientists and natural resource permitting specialists perform site assessments, coordinate permit application procedures, ensure compliance, and consult with Federal, state, and local resource agencies. Our compliance-based consulting approach ensures that all Aarcher natural resources services are guided both by compliance requirements and practical land management practices.
AARCHER’s nationwide Natural Resources services include the following:
- Biological surveys/endangered species surveys
- Chesapeake Bay critical area studies
- Forest Stand Delineations and Conservation Plans
- Natural Resources Management Plans
- Section 404 permitting support
- Section 7 Consultation
- Wetland delineations and jurisdictional determination support