Early identification of archaeological and historic resources for cultural resource management projects is the key to avoiding project disruption, delays, and unanticipated costs. Aarcher supplies a full range of cultural resource management and planning services. Our approaches to mitigation and public outreach provide value for project stakeholders
AARCHER performs archaeological and architectural history services for clients throughout the United States. Our compliance-based consulting approach ensures that all Aarcher cultural resources services remain centered on the goal of achieving regulatory compliance and compiling the information necessary for sound planning decisions.
AARCHER’s nationwide Cultural Resources services include the following:
- Archaeological surveys (Mid-Atlantic and South Central Region)
- Historical architectural surveys, including HABS/HAER (Nationwide)
- Section 106 consultation support (Nationwide)
- Tribal consultations (Nationwide)
- Cultural Resource Management Plans