AARCHER is an award-winning environmental firm dedicated to helping our clients identify and address environmental risks, and achieve their environmental performance goals. Aarcher specializes services related to Compliance Assistance, Conservation & Planning, and Prevention & Sustainability.
We protect our clients’ budgets as if they were our own by assigning appropriately qualified consultants, taking a practical approaches to new challenges, and carefully monitoring work efforts.
Our pragmatic approach is valued by a growing number of Federal agencies, multiple-facility companies, law firms, manufacturers, state environmental agencies, wireless carriers, trade associations, and others. See our client list. We have been selected for more than 3,500 assignments in 45 states and territories, from New Hampshire to Puerto Rico, and from the Mexican border to inside Alaska’s Arctic Circle.
- Commercial Clients appreciate our professional approach and our ability to quickly assemble effective project teams for any environmental management challenge. Our network of staff, consulting experts, and partners allow AARCHER to deliver a seamless team designed for each clients’ unique requirements. Our careful project cost accounting procedures, which is audited by various Federal agencies, ensures accurate billing and progress reporting. AARCHER has effectively supported more than 250 commercial clients, from small shops to Fortune 100 corporations.
- Federal Agencies turn to AARCHER as a well-established small business (NAICS 541620) with deep expertise in its core environmental services areas.
- As a prime contractor, AARCHER provides best value services by aligning staff resources to agency requirements, and by assembling and managing teams of carefully selected large business subcontractors. AARCHER’s experience as prime contractor and professional relationships enables us to enlist the industry’s top teaming partners to meet agency requirements.
- AARCHER has effectively served as prime contractor under all contract types, including cost reimbursable (CPAF, CPFF), firm fixed price (FFP), time and materials (T&M/NTE), and others. Our project-based cost accounting procedures and Deltek® accounting systems have been approved by the Defense Contractor Audit Agency (DCAA) and US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) auditors.
- AARCHER can be accessed through several existing contract vehicles, including the GSA Federal Supply Schedule 899 contract.
- Teaming Partners value AARCHER for our expertise, specialization, and straightforward business practices. We respect existing relationships and work within the team structure to focus on client needs. AARCHER routinely serves as both prime and subcontractor, so we understand the challenges and demands of both roles.